Not what you are looking for? To find the advice that you need, please select another topic from the dropdown menu below. Or call 01268 759 107 to talk in person.

Whether your complaint is about public or privately funded healthcare, we can help you we can advise you on the best way to complain.

If your health or social care service is poor or you're concerned about unsafe work practices or lack of care, you have a right and a duty to make an official complaint. We can advise on the entire process including:

  1. Understanding the severity of your complaint
  2. Making your complaint against the correct person or organisation
  3. Writing letters or communicating with professional representatives
  4. Deciding on the outcomes you wish to achieve
  5. Coming to a resolution
  6. Whistleblowing

To discuss your circumstances in more detail, please don't hesitate to arrange a discreet and free personal meeting with one of our trained advisers by clicking the button below. You can also drop in to any of our bureaus during opening hours when it is convenient for you.

Want to talk things over in person? Call 01268 759 107 or follow the link

Click to contact us

Opening Times

Where to find us

Drop in to any of our two locations for a confidential chat today on how we can help you.

  • Main Office

    The Whitehouse

    Rear of Council Offices

    Kiln Road


    Essex SS7 1TF

    View opening times
  • Canvey Office

    Central Canvey

    Primary Care Centre

    Long Road

    Canvey Island

    Essex SS8 0JA

    View opening times
Main Office Opening Times

Tuesday 10:00 - 15:00

Wednesday 10:00 - 15:00

Thursday 10:00 - 15:00

Central Canvey Opening Times

Thursday 09:00 - 13:00

AJAX loader